Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

All of my Loves

I go to Polyvore and Pinterest on low spoon days.(see bottom if you do not know what I am referring to) This way I can still be creative, and share ideas with others. On Polyvore, I like to create sets I would actually wear in real life. There's no heels in my current life; pants and bottoms tend to be loose fitting. Case in point, the harem pants. They don't put pressure on my abdomen and hips, which is great! Comfort is key, so maxi skirts, hoodies, etc. I have worn sarees on special occasions, so that's totally justified in my collections. I am extremely passionate about dance. I began learning around five yrs of age, and never wanted to stop, even when my parents couldn't afford lessons anymore. One of my biggest heartbreaks when I started getting sick was not being able to dance anymore. Endometriosis and Interstitial Cystitis took over my body and life; It took years before I started to dance again. It is the fire in me. Whether others think I am talented or any good, it really doesn't matter. I honestly feel the spirit move through me. A connection to all things. I am determined to learn Kathak and Bharatnatyam, two of the eight classical dances in India. (represented by the gungroo (dancing bells) and statue of Nataraja) Hailing from the North and South, respectively. More about my love of India another day! My desire for travel and adventure is represented by the photo of the open road. So many places on my bucket list! How would you define me, with just the images below? It all boils down to living with an open heart and mind for me. By the way, If it looks like I cannot separate my paragraphs, it's because my blog hates me today. No, really. Maybe it's the link from Polyvore?? Who knows.
All my Loves


"Spoons as illustrated in the Spoon theory http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/wpress/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory/ This literally changed my life

No comments:

Post a Comment